Updates on Sepsis and impact of Mobility on Patient Outcomes
Time & Location
About The Event
Session Title: Mobility and Sepsis - Expanding the Continuum
Presented By: Maria Teresa Palleschi RN DNP ACNP-BC CCRN and Sue Sirianni RN DNP ANP-BC ACNP-BC CCRN
Description: Although sepsis mortality has improved with the application of evidence-based sepsis
guidelines, an increased focus is needed to address post sepsis syndrome in survivors. This webinar will provide current evidence on sepsis care and examine the relationship between pre sepsis mobility and how it affects post sepsis outcomes, and will discuss impact of and special precautions for mobility with patients who have sepsis. This webinar is beneficial for all healthcare providers who care for patients with sepsis.
- Pre sepsis mobility greatly affects post sepsis outcomes
- Learn how comorbid conditions impact recovery
- Great educational offering for RNs, PT, OT and Patient Care Associates
Objectives By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the relationship of baseline mobility on post sepsis outcomes.
- Discuss the impact of comorbid conditions on recovery from sepsis.
- Identify implications for post sepsis care.
- Discuss considerations for mobility in patients with sepsis